Leslie Vidra is an experienced and professional attorney who is licensed to practice law in both 印第安纳州 and 肯塔基州. 拥有40年的私人执业经验, including 12 years in-house counsel experience with two regional foundations, she specializes in both non-profit and for-profit corporate governance and regulatory compliance, 遗产及信托规划, probate administration and charitable gift planning. Her clients include individuals and families, 少数人持股和初创企业, 以及非营利慈善机构. She is familiar with income, estate and gift tax law and related accounting procedures. Leslie is passionate about opportunities to participate in long-range planning and provide proactive, 为客户提供建设性的建议.
“I believe in providing my clients an organized, yet flexible approach to problem solving via intuitive listening. My passion is supporting the non-profit and charitable community through compliance with laws, assistance with related accounting procedures and long-range planning, all in support of improving our local and regional quality of life. I also help families achieve their goals by drafting wills, POAs and trusts; creating business succession plans and later administering estates.”
Leslie became interested in practicing law in high school, when she assisted her father on evenings and weekends with Pennsylvania small town clients at his home office. Community involvement is important to Leslie, and she believes communities can thrive and stay strong through focused charitable giving and interaction with non-profit organizations. She has served on multiple volunteer boards of directors for over 40 years in her local community.
Leslie Vidra grew up in a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania then moved to Southern 印第安纳州 to attend college and law school. She currently has 40 years of private law practice experience and is licensed in 印第安纳州 and 肯塔基州.
She focuses her practice on corporate governance and regulatory compliance, 遗产及信托规划, 以及遗嘱认证/信托管理. She carries an extensive knowledge of charitable gift planning and provides her technical expertise on corporate governance issues and regulatory compliance to non-profit organizations.
Leslie believes in an organized, yet flexible approach to problem solving via intuitive listening. Her great passion is supporting the non-profit and charitable community through both compliance with laws and related accounting procedures, which support improving our local and regional quality of life.
Leslie believes the best way to accomplish a client’s mission and objectives is by coordination, 合作, and delegation among related professional disciplines. Leslie enjoys opportunities to participate in long-range planning to provide proactive, constructive advice to client organizations.
她的专长包括起草遗嘱, POA and trusts; handling estate and trust administration; preparing family or closely held business start-up and succession planning; and advising non-profits on corporate governance and regulatory compliance issues.
Leslie offers a comprehensive initial consultation and she looks forward to learning more about you.
印第安纳州 University School of Law, Bloomington Campus – Juris Doctor
印第安纳州 University, Southeast Campus – 12 Hours Toward MBA
印第安纳州 University, Bloomington Campus – Bachelor of Arts
- Spalding University – School of Business – Adjunct Instructor
- 印第安纳州 State Bar Association – Member: Probate, Real Property and Trust Section
- 肯塔基州 State Bar Association – Member: Probate Section
- Louisville Bar Association – Member: Probate Section
- Southern 印第安纳州 Estate Planning Council – Member, Past President
- 印第安纳州 University School of Law Alumni Board
- 印第安纳州 Continuing Legal 教育 Forum – Past Board of Directors Member
- Horseshoe Foundation of Floyd County – Investment Committee
- NAWBO 肯塔基州 Foundation – Board of Directors – President 2019-2021
- National Association of Women Business Owners – 肯塔基州 and 印第安纳州polis Chapters
- Southern 印第安纳州 Chamber of Commerce – Past Chairman and Board of Directors Member
- Leadership Southern 印第安纳州 Class of 1983 – Past Board of Directors Member
- Floyd Memorial Hospital Foundation – Past Board of Directors Member
- Catholic Community Foundation – Archdiocese of 印第安纳州polis – Past Board of Trustees Member and Chair of Planned Giving Committee
- Kentuckiana Planned Giving Council – Past Board of Directors Member
- 新奥尔巴尼 Business and Professional Women’s Organization